Some of My Clients
Some of the companies I have been employed by, or worked on projects for:
- General Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Welspun USA
- Cengage Learning
- Quest Software
About Digital Pottery
I founded Digital Pottery, the trade name of Scott M. Tann Co, LLC, in 2001.
Digital Pottery takes the concept of pottery – simple, functional, beautiful – and applies it to software, websites, telephony, technical writing, and apps.
- Websites that actually do things and have
- Rounded corners
- Attractive palettes
- Plenty of whitespace
- Smooth fades (scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Go to Top" for an example).
- Software that accomplishes what you want it to without the overhead of useless features I think you might want someday.
(We programmers are notorious for that. Think about it: how many features of your most commonly-used programs do you actually use? See what I mean?)
- Cool softphones with pleasant ringtones and easy, helpful applications. A lot of one-touch features. Simple things that work.
- Concise writing with plenty of whitespace and clearly delineated information.
- Apps that distill all the noise and information into just what you need to know. I don't design games or novelties. I build apps for clients who are drowning in too much information and need only the most important data for a given project or scenario.
I don't speak in technical jargon with my clients because it's usually a hindrance to communication. (If you're really interested in that, check out my How-Tos!)
Life is short. There's work to be done. I won't try to impress you with complicated language – let's accomplish something and move on to the next project!
Contact me by clicking here, and let's see how I can help you.